STEP BY STEP (Almost) STAY PUFT CUPCAKES
1) CUPCAKE! Get one!
2) Icing! Put that crap on there!
3) Marshmallows (large)! one for the head and split another in half. (You’ll only need one of the half pieces.)
4) Fondant! Blue and Red. Microwave each for 5-10 seconds, roll flat.
- Large Rectangle for sailor collar.
- long red strip for front ribbon
- 1 short red strip 1 short blue strip for hat
- 1 small blue ball for hat
5) Form Hat! Wrap short blue strip of cooled fondant around the bottom of a marshmallow 1/2. Flip over then create the hat ribbon with the short red strip and place the blue ball on top.
6) Form Collar! Place the large blue rectangle and the large red ribbon on the cupcake. Add WHITE ICING ribbon on the blue collar.
7) Form FACE! Draw the face with icing or food coloring pens. I suggest food coloring pens. (Dan drew the face for me.)
8) Assemble VOLTRON… I mean STAY PUFT!